Thursday 8 December 2011

'Client' - Nona Nitemare

Stacie contacted me to see if I could help her create some images for her new website and do some publicity shots for 'Haunted' Magazine. The images were shot in the digital studio using a high key lighting set up. The images for the website would be cut out in post production and would need to be supplied as hi res images so that her web designer could resize them as appropriate. The magazine images would also need to be supplied as high resolution as they were needed for print as well as online use.

The shoot was quite straightforward and the most difficult part was trying not to overexpose the white card that would be used to display message.  Overall the images fully met the need of the 'client' and Stacie has sent the following as evidence of a successful outcome for the shoot:

"The images I wanted Chris to create were for my new website, the brief was I needed a picture of myself for each page of my website holding a white card on which the page title would be placed on after in photoshop.

My theme was Real cartoon, Comedy, Kitch, Burlesque, I wanted the images to be fun and colourful, I sent Chris some image ideas with basic poses and lighting ideas.


The images Chris has created are better than i thought was possible, He has really brought my ideas to life so much so that it is very difficult to choose the shots to be edited they are all fantastic, they more than fit the brief and I am really happy with the results."

Stacie Cabasa - 'Nona Nightmare'.
Burlesque Performer.











No comments:

Post a Comment